Dear all, Viettel Global is looking for 2 talented and executive candidates for the position of Financial Analysis and M&A transaction in Telecommunications in 2017.
– Work closely with Project team in overseas markets to analyze the financial efficiency and financial health of the project.
– Control the capital flows between the headquarter and subsidiaries in accordance with laws and the company strategy.
– Conduct Due Diligence in Finance.
– Build comprehensive Business Plan.
Qualifications and Requirements:
– BA degree in Finance (MBA in Finance is preferred).
– 2 year Experience (at least) in financial analysis, including forecasting and valuations.
– CFA level 1 (or going to take the examination in 2017).
– English fluency in speaking, writing and reading (TOEIC > 800).
– Ability to negotiate with bank for loans and other banking transactions.
– Ability to self-start and self-direct work in an unstructured, fast changing environment. Comfortable dealing with ambiguity, prioritizing workload and making decisions.
– Effective problem solving analytical and modeling skills, combined with impeccable business judgment, strategic thinking and the ability to communicate with senior business partners.
– Ability to work in abroad for a continuous period of 6 months at least.
Submission deadline: 15th March 2017.
Tel: 0164 569 5698/04.6262.6868(ext 126).