Org. charts must be attached showing direct reports, manager and peers in the business structure. Please show the grades (level/band) of peers/directs/manager.
Main Purpose – what is the main objective/purpose of the role? (Max 2-3 lines summarizing the role)
To actively support business in delivering financial objective and decision making through thorough and accurate financial analysis to MU Management focus on Revenue & GTM.
Assisting financial planning and analysis tasks according to Corporate Planning calendar (Annual Operation Planning (AOP), Strategy Business Planning (SBP), and on-going forecasting & reporting to CU/Region.)
Accountabilities – list in priority order the main accountabilities/deliverables of the role, including key measures. These should be clearly the responsibilities of the JOB HOLDER.
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Translate Sales (Pricing, Trade Spend, distribution channel) and Marketing (Marketing Share, New Products) objective and cost of doing business (Sales & Distribution cost, A&M) into AOP, Forecast and SBP
- Consolidate total business P&L by liase with Operation Planning Analysts to gather COGS and Operating Expense
- Conduct monthly P&L variance analysis (Cause of Changes) between actual result and Planning, and provide suggestion for on-going forecast to ensure achievable and realistic revised plan (forecast)
- Prepare regular performance reporting for both MU Management review (Operating Review deck) and corporate reporting calendar to CU & Region
- Actively evaluate the efficiency of trade spend, A&M, suggest revenue management choices, and closely monitor GTM cost structure as well as cost optimization opportunity
- Analyzes complex business operations and financial statements. Reviews and determines compliance with audit’s requirement; draws conclusions; makes recommendations for approval. Researches, investigates and analyzes data to make recommendations for management decision making
- Working with Control function to ensure the month-end closing result are sounds and timely alert to relevant functions if corrective action needed
- As a control owner, perform control roles and responsibility in accordance with PepsiCo Accountability model. Support Process Owner in driving Global Control Standards (GCS) agenda. Understand the objective of the assigned control(s) and document the test script attributes for effective execution of the control, evaluate control effectiveness through testing as per GCS guidelines and maintain an audit trail to evidence execution of the activities. Ensure timely remediation of any control deficiencies.
- Business Influence
- Well communicate comprehensive business issues, process and financial analysis result to target audiences in various functions & level with appropriate and understandable content that leads to timely and drive desired outcomes.
- Seeking for opportunity to educate/enhance stake holders on the best practices/standard procedure for continuous improvement.
Key Skills/Experience Required – specific education/certification, specific functional experience, language etc NEEDED for the job. Please note that this is not necessarily the incumbent’s personal background.
- Plan, organized and analyze complex database into useful information and business recommendation
- Applies a thorough knowledge of financial management, investment capital and risk analysis
- Uses updated information technology (HFM, PS, IPM) to facilitate business goals and procedures.
- Bachelor or Master degree in a business fields such as accounting, banking, finance, business and/or economics
- At least 5 years of experiences in Financial Planning & Accounting (FP&A) or Commercial Planning functions of MNC preferably FMCG
- Strong Analytical skill
- Good Communication & Influencing skill
- Good Inter-personal Skills
- Advanced MS Excel Office and Power Point
- Fluent in English