In support of ACE Vietnam’s Chief Financial Officer and/or Chief Accountant majorly in all aspects of carrying out the Accounting job responsibilities; assist in the development of Accounting function and review of accounting policies, processes, procedures and initiatives across the business, ensuring the most effective utilisation of accounting for the purposes of achieving strategic business objectives.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- In charge of Invoicing
- In charge of Booking all non-insurance transactions into system & local general ledger
- Liaising with Clients/Brokers/Agents/Insurance Companies in relation to premium collection and keep updating the outstanding premium/bad debts to CFO & BU Managers
- In charge of Citi Direct Payments & Time Deposit
- To manage the company finance systems such as PeopleSoft Account Payable; PeopleSoft Assets Management; PeopleSoft Travel & Expenses.
- In charge of AR/AP of Intercompany
- In charge of Taxes declaration & payment
- In charge of Reconciliation all of major accounts & Bank Statement and manage Ageing report
- Support CFO in reporting Weekly Cash Forecasts
- Support CFO to prepare the relevant documentation in the payments of Co-Insurance; Brokerage; Reinsurance Withholding Tax
- Other duties & projects as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and successfully execute objectives with minimal supervision.
- Well-organized and attention to detail.
- Excellent writing, interpersonal and communication skills. Good written and spoken English is essential.
- Technical competence with software packages including MS E-mail; MS Word; MS Excel; MS PowerPoint.
- Ability to multi-task, handle pressure and resolve problems.
Desirable Background & Experience:
- University-level Degree
- Professional insurance qualification(s)
- 3-5 years practical and relevant experiences within the Accounting function in insurance industry
Desirable External Relationships:
- Government Departments (Tax authority; MOF, etc.)
- Industry/Professional Associations, Bodies, etc.
- Banks (International & Local)
- Affinity Groups, Professional Associations, etc.
- Other business partners and alternative distribution channels as appropriate
Ms. Thuy Duong