In support of ACE Vietnam’s Chief Financial Officer and/or Chief Accountant majorly in all aspects of carrying out the Accounting job responsibilities; assist in the development of Accounting function and review of accounting policies, processes, procedures and initiatives across the business, ensuring the most effective utilisation of accounting for the purposes of achieving strategic business objectives.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- In charge of Invoicing and Taxes declaration & payment
- In charge of Booking all non-insurance transactions into system & local general ledger
- Liaising with Clients/Brokers/Agents/Insurance Companies in relation to premium collection and keep updating the outstanding premium/bad debts to CFO & BU Managers
- In charge of Reconciliation all of major accounts & Bank Statement and manage Ageing report
- Other duties & projects as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and successfully execute objectives with minimal supervision.
- Well-organized and attention to detail.
- Good written and spoken English is essential.
- MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to multi-task, handle pressure and resolve problems.
Desirable Background & Experience:
- University-level Degree
- 1-2 years practical and relevant experiences within the Accounting
- Professional insurance qualification(s) is preferred
Ms. Thuy Duong