PwC Vietnam’s Graduate Programme 2015
Advisory Associates / Tax Consultants
The opportunity of a lifetime
PwC Vietnam’s Graduate Programme provides graduates with the opportunity to experience work life at PwC and gain insights into the working world. It is also a platform for the firm to evaluate highly motivated Vietnamese candidates who may potentially join us.
- Advisory Associates
- Tax Consultants
in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City offices
In Advisory we work hand in hand with clients to tackle complex business issues. We combine specialists with deep expertise in industry and skills in Business Strategy, Operations, Human Resources, Finance and Technology to help our clients from strategy to execution. Many of our projects involve long-term transformational change working directly with company boards. We often work together with colleagues from PwC internationally to bring the best of our global experience to Vietnam. A career in Advisory provides a chance to specialise in a particular industry segment, or technical speciality whilst developing broad and practical business experience and skills.
- Management Consulting
- Risk Consulting
- Technology Consulting
- Transaction Services
- Corporate Finance
- Infrastructure, Government & Utilities
- Business Restructuring
PwC is the leading provider of tax services in Vietnam. The tax team of PwC Vietnam has over 100 expatriates and local professionals operating from the two major cities in Vietnam, Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. As well as many years of professional experience in PwC, numerous member of our staff possess qualifications such as UK qualified chartered accountant (ACCA) and the Vietnamese CPA.
You will play an important role by providing assistance in various types of business transactions including optimising tax efficiencies and strategies, implementing innovative tax planning, and maintaining compliance via a wide scope of tax advisory services.
Tax consultants are involved at the heart of transactions such as mergers and acquisitions, or the setting up of new operations abroad. You can choose to specialise in any of the following areas:
- Tax Consulting and Compliance
- Tax Health-check
- Government Liaison, Tax Risk Management and Dispute Resolution
- Transfer Pricing
- Tax Due Diligence
- Payroll Outsourcing
- Personal Income Tax / International Assignment Services
- Immigration Services
- Customs Services
- Tax Audits
What can you gain?
- Excellent learning opportunities for professional qualification
- A well-defined career development framework
- A competitive compensation package
Graduates who join PwC are encouraged to grow and develop their career through our structured learning opportunities and well-defined career development framework. At PwC, we support your studies towards professional qualifications, or other learning programmes specific to your development needs and in line with our business objectives. We offer you assistance with study costs, time-off to study for associated exams, as well as professional association membership reimbursements. You will also be able to tap on the experiences of your professional colleagues or coaches and enjoy access to a wealth of knowledge resources.
- Fresh graduates with a strong degree in any discipline
- Strong leadership qualities with active involvement in extracurricular activities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of the English and Vietnamese languages
- Good command of the Japanese, Korean or Chinese languages will be a plus
- Self-motivated, committed and confident persons who are able to rise to the challenges of participating in intensive training, managing work responsibilities and client relationships.
How to apply:
LAUNCH YOUR CAREER AT PwC by APPLY ONLINE
Follow two simple steps:
- Log on to our Apply Online website here
- Complete the on-line application form
Please be noted to attach all following required documents in Other Information and Declaration step in our Online Application System:
• Your Comprehensive CV in English
• Detailed Academic Transcript and Degree Result
Should you have any question, please contact us at: email@example.com