Strong analysis & business influence support financial planning and periodic business assessment
- Gathers, organizes, and analyzes Market Spending, Fixed Selling and Distributions, Advertising and Marketing, General and Administration expenses.
- Bottom-up budgeting for AOP, Quarterly forecast
- Monthly financial analysis versus Plan, previous year and latest forecast
- Support month end closing support
- Management reporting: Operating Review deck, Smart Spending
- Functions within defined procedures to resolve routine issues, and to make independent and logical decisions and/or recommendations.
- GCS – evaluate control effectiveness through testing as per GCS guidelines and maintain audit trail to evidence execution of the activities. Ensure timely remediation of any control deficiencies.
- Support new product launch: Innovation P&L.
- Provides basic or general oral and written information.
- Presents oral and written testimony on basic issues.
- Organizes and formats reports to comply with applicable guidelines and provides appropriate documentation to support conclusions.
Key Skills/Experience Required
- General knowledge of applicable statutes, company practices and concepts.
- General principles of financial management and generally accepted accounting principles.
- General information technologies (ERP Oracle, PRPO, MFAR) to meet work needs.
- Bachelor degree in a closely related field such as accounting, banking, finance, business and/or economics
- At least 02 year experiences with FMCG company as a planner/MA or 03 year experiences with financial of other industry
- Analytical skill
- Influencing skill
- Communication skill
- Advanced office skill (excel, power point)
- Fluent in English.
Main interactions within & outside organization
- Initiates and maintains relationships with co-workers and others.
- Interacts with local and Region using both oral and written communication skills to discuss financial processes or issues.
- Please send your CV to: TAVietnam@pepsico.com with the subject email is Application for Planning Analyst
- Deadline for submission of application is 16 May 2018