Prepare and submit periodic financial reports and ensure compliance with FR process PEP procedure &policy; timely & accurate reporting; record & reconcile intercompany transaction and do costing
1> Financial Reporting
a) Monthly responsible for closing process in Oracle and HFM
– Prepare and upload Journal Entries (JE) into accounting system
– Reconcile Trial balance, verify unbalance amount, work with related persons to solve issues to ensure the correct trial balance before generating financial statements
– Upload Financial Statement (FS) from Oracle to HFM for report consolidation purpose; validate any variances and adjust mapping account to ensure no variance
b) Responsible for account maintenance in Oracle
– Map Chart Of Account (COA) from Oracle to HFM and ensure compliance with Vietnam Accounting Standard (VAS), US GAAP & PepsiCo policies
– Prepare Period/ Quarterly/Annual (P/ Q/A) reports as per regional reporting schedule
– Retrieve data from HFM to prepare BSR for monthly and quarterly meeting, consolidate comment from AR/ AP Accountant and Plant Finance for any account movement.
– Monthly collect data from HR, consolidate and accrue People Related Cost (PRC), upload Journal Entry (JE) into accounting system to ensure exactly accrual
2> Intercompany transaction
a) Responsible for Intercompany (IC) cross charge:
– Issue cross charge invoice/ debit note/ credit note for related parties
– Check and get confirmation from related functions for any cross charges from other entities before booking into system
b) Monthly reconcile and confirm for Intercompany AR & AP balance
a) Annually provide data to external audit team and verify draft and final audit report.
b) Annually prepare BS and PL account to match with audit report for tax audit.
c) Prepare data as required for Transfer Pricing Document as required.
d) Monthly join with PA team to count stock as stock count process
e) Back up for AP – GA to verify payment, make other accruals, prepare JEs
f) Periodically conduct self-testing by key control in FR process related to FR function base on
g) Check accounting treatment and chart of account for any new accounting transactions
Number of report by category
Key Skills/Experience Required.
University graduation in Accounting major
At least 03 year of working experience in similar role
Good communication skill
Careful, detail-oriented, customer-service mindset
Intermediate computer literacy (Excel, Word)
Main interactions within & outside organization / External & Internal Environmental Factors
Internal: Planning, Marketing, HR, Operations, Procurement
External: Statutory auditors
- Please send your CV to: email@example.com with the subject email is Application for General Accountant
- Deadline for submission of application is 31 Oct 2017