Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organization in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Outsourcing Services. We have a professional team of 14 partners and more than 220 professional staff in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
Overall Role Purpose
To work as part of a team, effectively and efficiently carrying out Outsourcing service assignments.
- Quality and Clients
- Assist with all aspects for tax compliance/ accounting service procedure by contacting to authorities for documents submission;
- Assist to vouching invoice for VAT declaration;
- Data input, preparation for part of tax returns/ accounting tasks;
- Develops good working relationships with client staff with whom you will have most contact; including being able to discuss accounting and tax concepts clearly, logically and consistently.
- Maintains an understanding of tax law, accounting principles.
- Proactive in managing client expectations.
- Can balance normal workflow and demands of professional exams without disruption to other team members.
- Maintains a credible and professional relationship with colleague at all levels.
Operations and results
- Ensures jobs are fully completed by agreed deadlines unless renegotiated with the senior/manager in advance.
- Agrees time for each assignment in advance and is able to evaluate time spent in this context.
- Exercises judgement as to whether tax work/ accounting work has been completed to an appropriate level.
- Complete job evaluation after completion of tax/ accounting engagement
- Good accounting, auditing, finance background;
- Detail oriented;
- Integrity as a must;
- Fluent in English, both oral and written;
- Computer literacy;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Able to work independently and as part of a team; and
- Willing to have extensive internship for 3 months, March to June 2015.
- Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities to contribute beyond own role
- Adaptability: Shows agility and easily adjusts to changing work situations
- Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience
- Your application, resume must be in English;
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application – Outsourcing Intern – Ho Chi Minh Office);
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;
- Deadline for submission is 24 February 2015;
- Application & CV to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any queries, please contact: email@example.com