MySQUAR is the leading media and entertainment value added services provider in Myanmar. We are known for our flagship social app, MyChat, which offers chat, dating, a sticker store, customised news and more. Our other leading products include a lifestyle and entertainment website called Mingalarbar Morning and a variety of hard core and casual mobile games under the MyGame brand.
We love challenges, we love to learn new things every day. If you do too, we would love to work with you.
What You Will Do?
– Bookkeeping and checking all payment vouchers, receipt vouchers in compliance with the company’s policy, VAS and tax law.
– Maintain a general ledger that corresponds with Vietnam regulations.
– Preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reports, tax reports and variances analysis as required.
– Preparing revenue report, consolidation management report.
– Reconciling bank balances, inter-company balances; revenue and telco expense with third parties.
– Following up Account Payable and Account Receivable report daily
– Checking all accounting documents such as payable and receivable, input and output vouchers..
– Preparing cash flow forecast for finance controlling, Monitor cash requirement, flow of cash transactions, and daily cash balances.
– Ensuring all revenue/sales & expenses are properly recognized in a timely manner and explainable.
– Provided detailed financial analysis.
- Tax Issues:
– Ensure monthly, quarterly and yearly tax reports (VAT, PIT, CIT, and FCT) in time and accurate manner.
– Check the validation of all tax invoices.
– Dealing with Tax officer.
– Follow up other requirements from Tax Bureau and new laws on accounting.
- Audit issues:
– Dealing with the auditors yearly for the final financial reports.
– Obtain data from all departments to prepare management report.
– Others daily and monthly duties requested by the Chief Accountant or COO
What will you need?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy
- English proficiency
- At least 2 years of working experience as a General Accountant, prefer your experience in similar industry.
- Full-time position available.
Why you’ll love working here:
- Love from the team. We are very friendly.
- Competitive salary and annual bonus.
- Full healthcare benefits.
- Training program for soft skills and management skill.
- Team building and reward budget for teams.
- Annual company trips and parties
- Free snack and fruit everyday, enjoy happy hour party monthly.
Please send your updated CV to: email@example.com or contact MySQUAR Careers (https://www.facebook.com/MySquar-Careers-302803850128237/) if you need any further information. Deadline: 30/03/2018.