Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Outsourcing Services. We have a professional team of 14 partners and more than 220 professional staff in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
We look for people who understand business, people who will ask insightful questions and challenge thinking, and people who are approachable, proactive and seize opportunities as they are. In short, people who can be as fast and agile as our clients are.
Overall Role Purpose: Working as part of the team to assist in marketing and communication activities under the guidance and instruction of Marketing and Communication Senior Officer and Manager.
- Maintains our website www.gt.com.vn, feed and improve business processes in the intranet, database, social media channels and other digital marketing facilities
- Manages SEO and support CRM campaigns to retain loyalty of current customers.
- Tracks, monitors to measure the impact of Digital marketing and CRM programs and report on effectiveness of campaigns
- Gets involved with all marketing activities to support.
- Keeps GTV up to date in this ever changing business world.
- Maintains Grant Thornton Vietnam and Grant Thornton International brand awareness standards in all we do.
- Work on other assignments as requested
- Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities to contribute beyond own role.
- Adaptability: Shows agility and easily adjusts to changing work situations.
- Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience.
- Bachelor of Business Administration or Bachelor degree in Marketing.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Creative thinking, proactive, result-driven, problem solving
- Experience in digital platform and design (website, social media, SEO, photoshop, illustrator).
- Highly organised, and able to work well with staff at all levels in the organisation
- Strong command of English, both written and oral.
- Your application, resume must be in English;
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application –Digital Marketing Intern – Ho Chi Minh Office);
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;
- Deadline for submission is 30 September 2015;
- Application & CV to be sent to: email@example.com
For any queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org