TAX AND CORPORATE SENIOR (HCMC OFFICE)
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Outsourcing services. We have a professional team of 15 partners and more than 220 professional staffs in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we’re looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of Licensing and Corporate Service Senior/ Assistant Manager supporting the Tax Services of our Ho Chi Minh City office. Detailed tasks of and required qualifications for this position are as follows:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Play the main roles in provision of licensing and corporate services to our Client:
- Co-ordinate, manage and assist Managers to understand Client’s inquiry and demand for the purposes of provision of licensing and corporate services, including a few of tax services;
- Research, review, assess, process and follow up the applications for getting licenses, certificates, notices, permits, etc, relevant to licensing and corporate matters;
- Deal with enquiries received by the state owned authorities such as Licensing, Tax, Labor, … authorities;
- Co-operate and liaise with partnership agencies, local authorities and responsible authorities on licensing and compliance matters.
- Maintain specialist knowledge of Licensing legislation.
- Perform any other duties that may be required by Managers.
To assist the Tax and Corporate Managers in administration works including:
- Manages all documents submitting to the Partners for approval;
- Co-ordinates closely with Managers/ team to remind about job/tasks deadline assigned by Director/Partner;
- Assists the Managers in administration work of tax and corporate division;
- Monitors status of staff scheduling and update staff scheduling as requested by Managers;
- Assists in preparing Proposals/Engagement Letters/ Contract;
- Maintains filing system (cabinet) on day-to-day works;
- Assists Managers in preparing and updating weekly/monthly report;
- Performs other duties assigned by Director/Partner and Managers.
- Bachelor’s degree in law, accounting, auditing or finance is strongly preferred;
- Having at least 3-year experience in the similar fields, especially working experience in law firm;
- Ability to interpret and apply laws and procedures;
- Fluency in English, both speaking and writing;
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Good administration and secretarial skill; and
- Good organisation and time management skill.
- Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities to contribute beyond own role;
- Adaptability: Shows agility and easily adjusts to changing work situations; and
- Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience.
- Application and resume must be in English and attached with a recent photo, and copy of the transcript
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application – Tax and Corporate Senior – HCMC Office);
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;
- Deadline for submission is 30 December 2015 with urgent basis;
- Your application to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any queries, please contact: email@example.com.