FTMS chia sẻ tin tuyển dụng của các doanh nghiệp nhằm giúp học viên có thêm các cơ hội việc làm. Mọi thông tin liên quan đến công việc, vui lòng liên hệ trực tiếp với công ty cần tuyển theo nội dung tuyển dụng bên dưới.
As a member of the Accounting Intern team, you will have opportunities to:
- Analyse business issues, recommend solutions, demonstrate your analytical and problem solving abilities
- Work with peers and business partners to influence business decisions that maximize shareholder value.
- Undertake a challenging project designed to blend strategic and operational work.
The Student Interns will:
- Be provided with a full network of individuals to ensure you have an incredible internship experience!
- Monthly allowance as company’s policy
- Laptop provided
- Free shuttle, drinks and meals
- On-site cafeteria, gym, music room, relax room, chill room…
- Dynamic, innovative and professional working environment.
- Can work minimum 30 hours/week (full time is preferable)
- Undergraduate with Bachelor degree emphasis in Accounting, Finance, Economics (Accounting is preferable)
- Be able to demonstrate strong analytical, problem solving, influence, leadership and communication skills.
- Have a demonstrated ability to deliver results in a short time period while working in a dynamic, cross functional, team orientated environment.
- Unrestricted legal right to work at the location you are applying for is required.
- Length of internship: 4-8 months.
Inside this Business Group
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.
More information: click here