As a member of the Assurance team, you’ll make a technical contribution to audit engagements and internal projects. You’ll actively establish internal and external relationships, and identify and escalate potential business opportunities for Ernst & Young on existing engagements. With a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, you’ll escalate issues as appropriate. You’ll confirm that the work delivered to clients is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer.
Your client responsibilities
• Participate in assurance engagements and executing the work plan
• Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
• Help prepare for meetings with target management teams, and participate in these meetings
• Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
• Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
• Build strong internal relationships within Ernst & Young Assurance and across other services
Your people responsibilities
• Contribute to people initiatives, including recruiting and retaining assurance professionals
• Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills of staff
• Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
• Target recruits will be new graduates or likely graduates obtaining the following qualifications:
• Vietnamese citizen
• University degree in Accounting, Auditing, Finance, Economics, Foreign Trade, Banking,
Commerce, Management Information System (MIS) or Information Technology with good marks for technical subjects
• Good at English. Additional language (Chinese, Japanese, Korean…) is an advantage
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to work independently, under pressure and as a part of a team
• Willing to travel
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals who are passionate to learn and with initiative, who are not afraid to speak up, with a genuine desire to make things better across the business. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply now.
► Submit an online application at http://www.ey.com/gl/en/careers with your CV, cover letter,
copy of your latest transcripts before 22/3/2020.
► Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend an online test. Please check your email regularly for updates.
Want to get to know us better?
► Visit: http://www.ey.com/gl/en/careers
► Become a fan on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EYCareersVietnam
► Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ey-vietnam-career/
► Watch us on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/ernstandyoungglobal