The chief financial officer position is accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
- Accomplishes finance human resource strategies by determining accountabilities; communicating and enforcing values, policies, and procedures; implementing recruitment, selection, orientation, training, coaching, counseling, disciplinary, and communication programs; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation strategies.
- Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; accumulating capital to fund expansion.
- Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; developing action plans.
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Maximizes return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities; maintaining relationships with the investment community.
- Reports financial status by developing forecasts; reporting results; analyzing variances; developing improvements.
- Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
EDUCATION & TRAINING REQUIREMENTS:
- The candidate chief financial officer should have a master’s degree in accounting or equivalent.
- Preference will be given to candidates with an MBA in Finance and the Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designations.
- Preference will be given to candidates experienced in Construction/ Real Estate industry.
SKILLS & COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS:
- Over ten years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organisation.
- Strong problem solving and ability to make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis.
- High level of integrity and dependability.
NGUYEN DUY KIM HANG | HR Manager
Address 21 Nguyen Trung Ngan Street, District 1, HCMC, Vietnam
Mobile +848 918 045 916 | Fax: +848 3829 8163 | Tel: +848 7309 9966 (1159)