Harvey Nash Group is a global professional service group operating in the UK, Europe, Asia Pacific & the US. We have committed to develop and deliver the very best talents, IT solutions and Business Process Services to international clients.
Harvey Nash Viet Nam was established in 2000. We have offices in Ho Chi Minh City and Ha Noi with around 1600 professionals pursuing the highest levels of integrity and quality in providing a unique portfolio of services
- Software Development and IT services
- Business Process Services
- Executive Search & Selection
The Financial Analystis responsible for:
- Producing financial reports, doing budgeting, monitoring financial performance and maintaining reporting systems.
- Prepare monthly operation performance reports (timesheet& KPIs)
- Prepare data for quick financial reporting
- Coordinate with team in budgeting process includes: building process, building template, communicating, challenging budget owners and consolidating budget information
Cost booking & budget control
- Control Budget of CAPEX and Training department
- Reconcile data to ensure matching concern per project.
- Control cost data by center and projects.
- Produce GP project analysis for GP reviewmeeting with division managers.
Dashboard reports maintaining
- Manage reports in Dashboard system and make sure all reports published correctly
- Maintain system allocation entry if needed
- Initiate idea to develop system to support the decision makers.
- A Bachelor’s degree. ACCA qualification is preferred.
- Experience: 3-4 years.
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). Knowledge of Statutory accounting principles.
- Must have strong MS Excel skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Maturity, professionalism, and high level of discretion is required
- Knowledge of procedural controls and data validation techniques required
- Strong work ethic with a positive, can-do attitude
If your skills set and interests align with the position, please send your CV and cover letter in English via email: firstname.lastname@example.org