Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Outsourcing Services. We have a professional team of 15 partners and more than 220 professional staff in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
Advisory Services (AS) is a dynamic and fast growing division and the range of services we provide include:
– Transaction Advisory – Due Diligence, Business valuations, Fund raising, M&A and Corporate Restructuring
– Operation Advisory – Internal audit, Governance and Risk management, IT audits and management, and Forensic Investigations
We are looking for an Intern to work in our Ha Noi Office, with the below details:
- Job Description:
1. Client work:
– Works on client’s engagements at field or in the offices as assigned by Executive or Manager;
– Assists AS team members in completion of client projects as assigned by Executive or Manager; and
– Coordinate efficiently with AS team in meeting deadlines assigned by Executive or Manager.
2. Customer and Information Support:
– Develops and updates Marketing materials for Company;
– Establishes and maintains a good and updated economic and industry focused information system;
– Sets up and maintains an updated Client database system (both existing and potential);
– Supports Advisory Services teams when needed in different matters regarding company marketing materials, Client info, market/industry info;
– Communicates with potential Clients via mail, email and face-to-face meeting under certain assignments;
– Coordinates with Advisory Services team members on relevant matters;
– Prepares Proposal, Engagement, Capability statement, Presentations in the Pre-engagement stage;
– Attends relevant seminars or outside business activities on agreed topics; and
– Supports Advisory Services (Executive) Manager and colleagues with other assignments.
– Follows up reports (weekly, monthly, etc.);
– Translates business documents where applicable;
– Interprets meeting minutes where applicable;
– Handles newspaper management; and
– Perform other tasks as assigned by AS (Executive) or Manager from time to time.
– University degree in Accounting, Finance, Banking or business related field;
– Fluency in English, both speaking and writing. Ability to translate to English or vice versa efficiently;
– Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Power Point and Internet searching skill;
– Professional and client-oriented attitude;
– Good communication and presentation skills;
– True team spirit, self-motivated, and willingness to learn;
– Pro-active, detail oriented and able to meet tight deadlines; and
– Ability to adapt, take on challenges, be patient, and can work independently and in a team under high pressure with multi tasks.
– Your application, resume must be in English.
– Name your file with quoting reference (Application – Advisory Services – Intern);
– The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;
– Deadline for submission is 15 October 2015; and
– Application, CV and any queries to be sent to: Hanoi.Recruitment@vn.gt.com
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Ltd
Level 18, Hoa Binh International Office Building
106 Hoang Quoc Viet, Cau Giay District , Hanoi
Tel: +84 4 3850 1686
Fax: +84 4 3850 1688