Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Outsourcing services. We have a professional team of 15 partners and more than 200 professional staff in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. We are opening an Internship Program in Audit & Assurance and Taxation in Hanoi Office.
Last-year students of universities holding the following minimum qualification should be the main focus of our program:
– Good accounting, auditing, taxation or finance background (with an accumulated average marks of 7.0 or above);
– Fluent in English, both oral and written;
– Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet searching skill;
– Good interpersonal and communication skills;
– Ability to adapt, take on challenges, be patient, and can work independently and in a team under high pressure with multi tasks; and
– Willing to have extensive internship for at least 3 months, January to March 2016.
Application dossiers may consist of application letter, curriculum vitae, which should be in English and attached with a recent photo, and copy of the transcript. Total document file size should not exceed 2MB, so that they can be sent to Hanoi.Recruitment@vn.gt.com by 30 October 2015 at latest.
In doing so, for ensuring the right process, your email should be with a clear subject of “Application – Position – Hanoi Office”.
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Ltd
Level 18, Hoa Binh International Office Building
106 Hoang Quoc Viet, Cau Giay District , Hanoi
Tel: +84 4 3850 1686
Fax: +84 4 3850 1688