FTMS Hà nội vui mừng mang tới bạn một cơ hội thực tập kế toán tại một văn phòng đại diện Luxemburg tại Hà Nội.
Cơ hội thực tập dành cho sinh viên năm cuối các trường đại học hoặc các sinh viên CAT với cơ hội được làm việc trong môi trường quốc tế chuyên nghiệp, được học hỏi, được mở rộng quan hệ…
Hãy vận dụng những kiến thức và kỹ năng bạn thu lượm được từ cuộc thi “Thử sức cùng nhà tuyển dụng” của FTMS để mạnh dạn thử sức mình và thành công.
Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung originated from the registered association “Social Analysis and Political Education” founded in Berlin in 1990. In 1996, it was recognised by the then Party of Democratic Socialism (PDS) as the political education institution close to it. The Party of Democratic Socialism transformed itself into PDS/Linkspartei, later renamed Linkspartei (Left Party) which is one of the political forces in Germany that formed in 2007 the new party “Die LINKE” (“the Left”).The Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung has become a provider of civic education and a centre for progressive social research both in Germany and throughout the world.
Rosa-Luxemburg Sitftung as one of six political foundations of Germany supports partners in developing countries striving for social justice, strengthened public participation and economic development of their respective countries.
Feb, 2009, The People’s Aid Coordinating Committee (PACCOM) had granted the “Representative Vietnam Office” license for Rosa Luxemburg Stifung.
Contact Person: Mr. Trung
Job title: Accounting Intern
– Assist to check the correctness and validity of all financial documents such as receipts, invoices, vouchers about expenditures of the RLS’s cooperation partners in Vietnam.
– Assist to check the compatibility of the financial documents together with the financial reports of the cooperation partners in the excel file.
– Assist to contact the cooperation partners for further discussion and requirement on their financial reports.
– Assist in banking procedure to fulfil money transfer & withdrawal and other work, if any.
– Assist the Director and Finance Manager to fulfil all tasks related to book-keeping, financial management, financial audit for RLS Vietnam office as well as its cooperation partners, if any
We expect applicants with:
– University graduated accountant/ bookkeeper or students in the final year of their degree and studying accounting, auditing, economics, finance, commerce, banking, foreign trade or law
– Familiar with data processing systems (for example Navision – but not necessarily important!!)
– Fluent in English language
– Good knowledge of computer programmes, especially MS Outlook and MS Excel
– Good knowledge of MS Word, MS Access and Windows XP As our office is based on a well-working team approach, we further prefer candidates who
– Like to work in active teams and contribute ideas, spirit and fun.
– Are willing and like to travel
– Are willing to participate in on-the-job and other kind of trainings
– Will gain authority by knowledge and well behaviour
– Treat our project partners with respect
What we offer:
– A nice working atmosphere
– The possibility to travel
– Training and education opportunities
If you feel you are the right person, please write an essay in English – not more than 2 pages – explaining us, why you want to work with us, what your vision for the job would be, and how you would start. Please also forward a formal application letter, your CV with photo and any kind of certificates and references (in copies) to us at email@example.com. Let us know when you would be able to start the position.
Deadline to apply: 30-November-2011
Preferred language for received applications: English
Job level: Internship
Job category: Accounting/Finance
Salary: At least 100 EUR allowance per month
Job Type: Full-Time Permanent