Title: In Business Control Manager – CCB
Report to Head of IBC, CCB
The key responsibility of the job is to carry out compliance oversight of the Commercial Banking business, working closely with the Business to ensure presence of strong compliance and control environment within the unit.
- Dissemination and implementation of bank policies and regulations appropriate to the Business.
- Review and updating of the Business’ AML/KYC Programs & Procedures.
- Review of client AML/KYC forms (new acquisitions and periodic renewals).
- Co-ordinate and manage AML/KYC and control-related projects & initiatives.
- Tracking of key MIS to assess the Business’ compliance with bank policies and regulations. Review compliance exceptions/deficiencies identified in the Business, track associated corrective action and undertake adequate reporting including MCA.
- University graduate
- At least 3 year experiences in banking industry, with previous Compliance experience of at least 1 year
- Cross culture experience
- Strong influencing capacity
- Strong analytical skills in addition to strategic and lateral thought processes
- Sound knowledge of Citi and local regulatory framework
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Title: Fund Transfer Officer
- Handle FT daily transaction in timely and efficiently manner, including paper/excel transactions and electronic transactions.
- Handle customer inquiries on best-service basis
- Co-ordinate with inside/outside dept partners to ensure accuracy/efficiency service.
- Ensure the transaction in compliance with local regulations and corporate policies.
- Monitor movements in relevant accounts
- Inform MM dealer; FX dealer about the funds movements and LCY ; FCY conversion
- Investigate for incoming/outgoing remittance
- Make required reports
- Take charge of projects
- Others as assigned by and under supervising of team head/Unit Head.
Competencies and Skills
- University graduates with major in finance, banking, economics, foreign trade, business administration, or other related areas are preferred
- At least 3 years of banking operations experience
- Excellent communication skills in English and Vietnamese
- PC literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-confident, ambitious, willing to take challenges
- High energy level and can-do attitude
- Self motivated, fast learning with a proven ability to work independently under pressure and high efficiency
- Dedication to work toward and meet objectives both as an individual and as part of a highly committed team
- Ability to manage time/conflicting priorities so as to maximise productivity
- Attention to details
- Must be adaptable to change and seek opportunities to improve process
Title: Projection Management Office
Position: Junior Business Analyst
To work with the Project Management Office that defines and maintains standards for project management across business functions and operations
- Work with Business and Operations supporting the ongoing and new projects
- Partnering with product, business and operations to indentify the requirements based on the business plans
- Interface with Technology and ensure smooth transition / execution of required modules (UAT / Test scripts)
- Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
- Takes input from supervisor and appropriately and accurately applies comments / feedback.
- Understands the necessity of project standards and applies them consistently.
- Prioritizes multiple tasks effectively.
Technical Recommendation and Testing
- Assists in Functional Specs and parameter setup discussions with Information Technology to ensure optimal delivery for business
- Defines test conditions for systems and modules supporting all business functions
- Develops accurate and complete test plans.
- Conducts testing according to plan.
- Identifies and documents system deficiencies and recommends solutions
- Maintaining Parameters in UAT and production environment across systems
- Follows through with commitments and foster mutual trust with fellow team members.
- Assumes additional responsibility without being asked.
- Encourages fellow team members to make innovative contributions and embrace new ideas.
- Proactively initiates, develops, and maintains effective working relationships with team members.
- Demonstrates the ability to cooperate with a variety of people and achieve results.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiencies.
- Shares acquired skills with team members through formal and informal channels.
- Holds a Degree preferably in Computer Science / Systems.
- Strong knowledge of systems and platforms
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Past experience of working as a team member on technology projects preferred
- Interpersonal skills – The role entails frequent interaction with peers, internal customers across units and functions. The ability to work together with others is critical
- Exposure to software such as SAS / Business Objects / SPSS / Answer tree / MS Access / Crystal Reports / MS Excel
Title: Trade Operations Head
- Manage the Trade Team to offer Import/Export Letters of Credit, Export Bills, Import Bills, the Import/Export-related financing, documentary collection services, AR financing and guarantee, etc… to clients. Responsible for both the timely and accurate processing of all trade related products.
- Coordinate with Compliance and other departments to take lead on studying new local regulations, update department’s BOM accordingly then train staff for implementation
- Ensure the transaction processed in compliance with local regulations and corporate policies
- Manage MCA/eDCFC
- Review/maintain BOM in accordance with applicable law, group policies and internal standard procedures.
- Review SLA/Operation Procedure with COE
- Responsible for daily communications to provide technical advices/guidance to trade services related products to enhance services image to all clients
- In coordination with the Sales/Product Team manage the sales and pricing of all-trade related products and to maximize profits on these products while satisfying overall customer relationship needs
- Cooperate with Product Team to develop new schemes/products to capture a higher level of Trade-related business; re-engineer existing products to fit specific customer needs
- To make sure for dual control, all transactions are required to be processed by both maker and checker.
- Quarterly update vital record for Trade Applications and Forms – stored at COB offsite.
- Quarterly update list of CTSM functional contacts – stored at COB offsite
- Make sure full compliance of all staffs on Department control functional checklist
- Have Trade matrix dox updated by Legal
- Update COB plan for Trade services.
- Test COB for Trade services at both offsite & site COB
- Develope creative, operative working environment, review and access goal setting/performance of staffs
- University graduate with min. 7-10 years of working experience in banking operations.
- Past experience of leading a team and experience on handling high volumes in a high-pressure environment.
- Sound knowledge of local regulatory framework.
- Interpersonal skills – The role entails frequent interaction with seniors, peers, internal customers across units and functions.
- The ability to work together with others is critical.
- Hands-On manager.
- Cross cultural experience.
- Strong influencing capability.
- Strong analytical skills in addition to strategic and lateral thought processes.
- Planning & organization skills. ?
- Process improvement focus.
Title: CBSU (CONSUMER BUSINESS SUPPORT UNIT) ASSISTANT MANAGER
DEPARTMENT: CONSUMER BANK
PRIMARY ROLES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversight CBSU functions to assure sufficient capacity and optimize the process between country and Hub.
- Co-ordinate with Compliance team for escalation or optimizing in country process.
- Assure MCA and eDCFC of CBSU are in place to control disposition quality and timely escalation.
- Implement regulatory changes in terms of AML and coordinate with other functions for end to end process.
- Sounds knowledgeable in AML processes and local regulations in terms of AML;
- Experienced in team management;
- Analytical thinking;
- Proficient in Windows applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.);
- Strong written English, intermediate or better spoken English;
- Strong time management skills;