POSITION: SFS OPERATIONS OFFICER
Department: Operations & Technology
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Manage and coordinate with unit heads, account manager to response all service cross-border institutional and domestic clients enquiries.
To conduct the day to day Custody, Settlement and Clearing Operations through timely and accurate receipt and delivery of shares ensuring clients’ interest are fully protected and delivering value added services to clients in accordance to established procedures, regulations & laws.
Verify of clients instructions and trade inputs. Trade settlement follow-up, status review and report to clients to ensure timely settlement of trades and prompt reporting of both settled and failed trades
To conduct the day to day asset servicing: corporate actions, proxy voting, substantial holding report regulatory reporting ensuring clients’ interest are fully protected and delivering value added services to clients in accordance to established procedures, regulations & laws.
Check and verify all shares received / delivered and payments made / received on behalf of clients are in good order and in accordance to clients’ instructions. Manage and avoid risks to clients by ensuring prompt and accurate reporting to clients, timely rectification and / or monitoring of any discrepancies including shares rejection.
Other duties include participating in system and client testing;
Manage & support client service process in order to meet the customer satisfaction by monitoring and reviewing for the better solution. Ensuring consistency and constant improvement to service levels.
Working closely with the client, sales teams and different parts of the Bank to deliver excellent services to clients
Assist fund transfer transactions, ensure high adequacy of supporting documents.
- Degree in Banking, Finance/Economics or Accounting
- Individuals with strong custody experience preferably, or with background in Asset Management, Investment Banking or Broking
- Individuals with 3 to 5 years of client services experience in custody or asset management
Business minded individual who is a self-motivator, energetic and innovative
- Self-confident and performance driven
- Ability to articulate, formulate and deliver high quality presentations
- Ability to make decisions, influence others and work in co-operative manner and find resolution to product needs
- Mature and well developed leadership qualities
- Good working knowledge of the securities / banking practices and regulations of Vietnam
- Strong appreciation of operations processes and procedures, and preferably understanding of accounting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
POSITION: REGULATORY REPORT SUPERVISOR
DEPARTMENT: Financial Control
Reporting to: Franchise Controller and CFO
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Oversight regulatory reports owned by finance
- Perform quality check function for reports to SBV under Fincon’s owner to make sure the data is extracted accurately and in compliance with relevant regulations.
- Review the regulatory requests with Compliance/Legal (CAO) to confirm its interpretation and required actions.
- Consult with Compliance/Legal (CAO) for any unclear request.
- Escalate to CFO/Country Controller and LRR committee for any delays/issues/exceptions.
- Answer day to day query from SBV on data/reports submitted.
- Perform record management including keep track of all submitted reports.
- Ensure detailed manual/procedures are maintained for all regulatory reports.
Oversight regulatory impact on finance control procedures
- Maintain an up to date inventory of regulatory reports of finance function.
- Analyze detailed impact of regulatory updates and time raise potential issue to LRR committee.
- Make sure regulatory reports requirement are correctly interpreted and agreed by country compliance.
- Liaising with compliance and SBV relevant departments to clarify unclear request in SBV regulation
- Participate in LRRGC meeting
- Make sure appropriate control steps for all regulatory reporting processes of finance function
- Manage validation process of highly complex regulatory reports of finance in accordance with Regional guidelines.
- Initiate and monitor automation project of SBV reporting
- Support in generalizing exceptional cases regulatory approval
- Holds a Bachelor Degree in Banking/Finance/Accounting or any related discipline
- At least 7 years working experience in a banking industry. Work experience in accounting and reporting related fields will be an advantage
- Ability to communicate to all levels within an organization
- Well-developed problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work under high pressure.
POSITION: TREASURY OPERATIONS OFFICER
DEPARTMENT: OPERATIONS AND TECHNOLOGY
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Process settlement for Foreign Exchange, Money Market, Fixed Income and Derivatives transactions:
– Verify booked deals with valid sources such as Reuters, emails, deal tickets
– Check & match swift confirmation – perform sanction screening relevant information of the transaction documents
– Report outgoing/incoming funds to Risk Treasury – process payment for transactions
- Monitor movements in NOSTRO accounts/Follow-up incoming funds for Foreign Exchange/Money Market/Fixed Income transactions.
- Reconcile NOSTRO mismatches & perform investigation if any
- Ensure accurate booking of all transactions
- Make sure that all transactions processed are complied with US regulations as well as local regulations.
- Develop expertise on Treasury products through external and internal training.
- Liaise and coordinate with Treasury Unit to understand and review treasury products programs for newly launched products.
- Coordinate with Treasury Operations Head in the development and implementation of automation projects and new system implementations that will improve overall productivity.
- Other assignment by Treasury Operations Head
- University graduate with min. 1 year working experience in banking operations.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
- Good computer skill (Word and Excel)
- Customer oriented.
- Attentive to details with high accuracy in work