2017 GRADUATE RECRUITMENT PROGRAM
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Outsourcing Services. We have a professional team of 14 partners and more than 240 professional staffs in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. We are looking for candidates to fill in positions of Audit Associate and Outsourcing Associate in Ho Chi Minh City Office.
- University graduates with an accumulated average marks of 7.0 or above;
- Having good knowledge in accounting, auditing, finance or tax is an advantage;
- Fluent in English, including reading, writing, speaking and listening; and
- Computer literacy.
- Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities to contribute beyond own role;
- Adaptability: Shows agility and easily adjusts to changing work situations; and
- Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience.
- Your application and resume must be in English, with a recent photo & transcript attached;
- Name your file with quoting reference: Application – [Position applied for] – HCMC Office
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;
- Deadline for submission of application is 15 May 2017; and
- Application & resume to be sent to: HR.Recruitment@vn.gt.com
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited – Ho Chi Minh city Office
Floor 14, Pearl Plaza, 561A Dien Bien Phu Street, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam
Tel: +84 8 3910 9100
Fax: +84 8 3910 9101
For more information, click HERE