Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Outsourcing Services. We have a professional team of 14 partners and more than 220 professional staff in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
We look for people who understand business, people who will ask insightful questions and challenge thinking, and people who are approachable, proactive and seize opportunities as they arise. In short, people who can be as fast and agile as our clients are.
Overall role purpose: Working as part of the team to assist in business development activities under the guidance and instruction of Business Development Officer and Director.
- Research information about the market, clients, and industry.
- Coordinate with responsible person from other division to collect information for weekly, monthly report.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports.
- Arrangement meetings within the team and clients.
- Assist in organization of events internally and/or externally.
- Assist in conducting the Client Satisfaction Survey, PE Survey.
- Assist in preparation of Proposals.
- Perform other admin tasks as assigned by the immediate supervisor or Director.
- Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities to contribute beyond own role.
- Adaptability: Shows agility and easily adjusts to changing work situations.
- Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience.
- University graduates or last year student, having good knowledge in marketing/business development is an advantage;
- Fluency in English: speaking, listening, reading and writing;
- Good skills in using Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Internet searching.
- Application and resume must be in English and a copy of your transcripts;
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application – BD Intern – Ho Chi Minh Office);
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;
- Deadline for submission is 30 September 2015;
- Your application to be sent to: email@example.com.
For any queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.