Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Outsourcing Services. We have a professional team of 14 partners and more than 220 professional staff in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
We look for people who understand business, people who will ask insightful questions and challenge thinking, and people who are approachable, proactive and seize opportunities as they arise. In short, people who can be as fast and agile as our clients are.
Overall Role Purpose: To work as part of a team, effectively and efficiently carrying out audit assignments.
- Complete audit procedures by following the audit programme, audit manual and the firm’s risk management policies and procedures, consulting with colleagues as necessary.
- Reports any potential ethical breaches to in-charge seniors, managers and partners, making suggestions of how to address them.
- Assists with all aspects of the audit process, including planning, fieldwork and completion.
- Communicates any technical or administrative issues with senior team members where appropriate.
- Proactive in managing client expectations.
- Maintains a credible and professional relationship with colleague at all levels.
- Ensures jobs are fully completed by agreed deadlines unless renegotiated with the senior/manager in advance.
- Agrees time for each assignment in advance and is able to evaluate time spent in this context.
- Exercises judgement as to whether audit work has been completed to an appropriate level.
- Complete job evaluation after completion of audit engagement.
- Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities to contribute beyond own role.
- Adaptability: Shows agility and easily adjusts to changing work situations.
· Last year student or university graduates specialized in accounting and auditing;
· Fluent in English, both oral and written;
· Good communication skills;
· Good knowledge in basis accounting and auditing standards, tax laws and regulations.
- Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience.
- Your application, resume must be in English;
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application – Audit Intern (HCMC));
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;
- Deadline for submission is 30 September 2015;
- Application & CV to be sent to: email@example.com.
For any queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org