Ngân hàng ANZ đang có chương trình tuyển dụng cán bộ nhân sự cao cấp cho văn phòng TP HCMC. Các anh chị học viên tham khảo mục Vacancy dưới đây nhé. Chúc may mắn!
ANZ is accelerating the growth of its business in Asia. We believe that our greatest asset is our people. That is why we are creating a unique climate of inspiration, leadership, values and great opportunities that will enable the best in the market to thrive as part of our diverse team.
ANZ was the first foreign bank to operate in Vietnam since 1993. We currently have eight branches and transaction offices in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City and a representative office in Can Tho. Our professional staff delivers tailored Retail Banking, Business Banking and Corporate Financial Solutions to our clients.
We are now looking for a candidate for the role of Wealth Product Managerlocated in Ho Chi Minh City:
Position Title: Wealth Product Manager
Part of the Regional Wealth Management team focused on broadening the business base and driving revenue in Wealth products. The jobholder will be assigned specific tasks and / or projects within the Wealth Management business working collaboratively and effectively with 3rd party providers, regional product colleagues throughout the Asia Pacific Region as well as other ANZ functions including risk, platform, operations, legal, compliance, country product teams and distribution channels. Specifically the job holder will take responsibility for key projects including product development and approval, product reviews and monitoring, distribution agreements and on-going maintenance in the required target market or channel. Channels where tasks and projects will be assigned are RW Vietnam.
This is an opportunity to undertake a role offering exceptional opportunities for professional development with a broad range of career paths.
Please be informed that we are managing all candidates’ applications via our online recruitment system. Therefore, we do highly appreciate if you could spend time to visit our website www.anz.com/vietnam (Careers@anz page), create your personal profile and apply directly to the role you are interested in or to other available vacancies there. You can also set up an alert on system to receive notified email of future open roles…
If you do not reach the “Thank you” screen when applying online, please be aware that your application is incomplete yet and may not be able to be considered. Kindly re visit and finish the application process accordingly.
An ANZ Careers Consultant will contact you shortly should we wish to progress further with your application. We will also notify you via email should your application not be successful at this time.
Thank you for your interest in ANZ and wish you all the best.
We live in your world.
Bài viết cùng chủ đề
- ACCA bổ nhiệm bà Leong Soo Yee đảm nhiệm vị trí Giám đốc khu vực Châu Á – Thái Bình Dương
- Lưu ý: Nguy cơ bị khóa tài khoản nếu chưa đóng phí thường niên năm 2015 trước ngày 31/05/2015
- Grant Thornton, 2015 GRADUATE RECRUITMENT PROGRAM
- PHAM CONSULT – SENIOR ACCOUNTANT – HCMC – DEADLINE 11 JUNE 2015
- Talkshow “Chuẩn bị cho tuyển dụng – Giao lưu giám đốc khu vực công ty Navigos Search”
- PEPSICO FOODS VIETNAM-PLANNING ANALYST (TEMPORARY)-HCMC-DEADLINE 10 MAY 2015
- Kinh nghiệm tuyển dụng tại các công ty Big4
- Webinars for ACCA exam techniques
- Talk Show “Chuẩn bị cho tuyển dụng – Giao lưu cùng nhân sự Big4″ ngày 9/4/2015. Phần trả lời câu hỏi của sinh viên từ KPMG
- Thư cám ơn cô Nguyễn Thị Phương Hoa – ACCA F4